With many years of experience, Scanpan ‘s Danish designers have developed the popular stainless steel Impact range with all the features you would expect from Scanpan . This 5 Piece Set has a stylish two tone matt/polished appearance with a glass lid to enable easy viewing of your cooking in progress. The optimal 6.4mm thick bonded sandwich base ensures optimal heat distribution. Compatible with all energy sources including induction, this range is as wide as it is popular. The rim design allows for drip-free pouring and the handles are secured with heavy-duty rivets. The contemporary satin finish suits all kitchen decor and the internal capacity markings on a polished internal finish making measurement easy and accurate. This set contains 16cm/1.8L and 20cm/3.5L saucepans, a 24cm/4.8L dutch oven with a lid, a versatile 26cm fry pan, and a steamer to fit the saucepans and dutch oven.
- High Quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base
- Inside mirror polish with capacity markings
- Tempered glass lid for safe and easy viewing
- Handles secured with rivets
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning
- After cooking, do not put cold water in a hot pan; wait until cool, and remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 tablespoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in a circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the Scanpan Steel and Copper Cleaner for an “as new” finish.
We are one of the popular names in the kitchenware market. Our cookware products not only last longer and meets industry standards, but it also reliably generates eco-friendly dishes. Having family-friendly, safe cookware in the kitchen is a win-win for everyone. We sell Scanpan pots and pans for less than the competition. You can Buy Scanpan pots in New Zealand at a reasonable price. We are a leading New Zealand source for Scanpan cookware. It is also a one-stop destination to Buy Scanpan frying pans in New Zealand.
We deal with Scanpan frying pan Classic 32cm made in Denmark. The products are made of recycled aluminum. The classic products are resisting over 260 degree Celsius and have longer durability. The handle is attached to it without rivets, screws, or springs. The key features of this product are, it’s a non-stick coating, PFOA free, friendly with all cook pots, 10yr warranty on manufacturing defects. Buy safe and sustainable nonstick Scanpan Cookware for professional & home use, made in Denmark. Free shipping for SCANPAN nonstick cookware orders over $100.
Homeware Shop offers all types of Scanpan pots and Scanpan Cookware in New Zealand. Also, we provide other types of products related to our Homeware Shop as below in New Zealand.
Buy Stockpots in New Zealand
Buy Staub Casserole Dishes in New Zealand
Buy Dutch Oven in New Zealand
Buy Cake Tin in New Zealand
Buy Scanpan Cookware New Zealand
Buy Wok New Zealand
To know more information about our products types and quality, Don’t hesitate to call us at:- 09 212 2671